- 360 Event planning and integration
- Initial concept & development
- Budget Creation & Management
- Event Coordination & On-Site Management
- Venue Selection & Management
- Catering & Mixology
- Entertainment & Talent Booking
- Props, Custom Decor and Production
- Staging & Set Design
- Lighting Design & Implementation
- Video Invitations
- Sound & Audio Visual
- Security & Staffing
- 360 Photo booth
- Video production
Alexndra’s B-day party. In short, the luxury event had elements that “WOW” the guests with exclusivity and beauty.
Although as an event planner you come with the idea and implementation, it is also quite important to maintain good professional relationships with your suppliers. Just as you and your suppliers have also experience in the field and especially they know best the products they sell. You never know when a provider’s file will be full and you will receive a recommendation, another perspective that will add value to your event, so building professional connections is essential.
Alexandra’s party was a complete “show”, the music, the food, the decorative elements, the photo corners, the lights created a pleasant atmosphere for all types of guests.