- 360 Event planning and integration
- Initial concept & development
- Budget Creation & Management
- Event Coordination & On-Site Management
- Accommodation and transportation arangements
- Venue Selection & Management
- Catering & Mixology
- Entertainment & Talent Booking
- Guest Management
- Floral, Props, Custom Decor and Production
- Staging & Set Design
- Lighting Design & Implementation
- Invitations & Printed Materials
- Sound & Audio Visual
- Security & Staffing
- Weeding favours
- Photo booth
- Photo & Video production
As couples globally are facing the COVID-19 pandemic, taking the right actions and navigating this ever-evolving scenario is proving to be challenging for many. Here at Story23, our teams are making daily decisions through the lens of how to best keep our couples, employees and partners safe and healthy. So, as you’re planning your wedding during the coronavirus pandemic, know that we’re here for you. We’ll continue to update our guide to planning a COVID-19 wedding as new information is available.
Dea & Vali planned their wedding for 2020, however, due to COVID-19 pandemic, they had to postpone the wedding party but still wanted to celebrate their civil wedding.
The location was in Romania’s mountains, so the whole concept was built around the idea of nature and a beautiful fairy night.
As the location did not provide enough space inside, we decided to make use of the terrace and transform it.